Friday, November 13, 2009

Does anyone know where to buy fresh arranged bridal bouquets online?

My wedding is getting close and I can't find a florist! We are creating the centerpieces ourselves through direct wholesale florals, but I don't want the responsibility to have to create my bouquet, bridesmaids, corisages, boutineers, etc. Two florists that I found available want over $1,300 for this.





I have heard that you can order them pre-arranged online and they will overnight the day before the wedding.





Does anyone know of any sites or have done this themselves?|||Proflowers at www.proflowers.com.|||This site has some beautiful bouquets, but they are limited in color choices. http://www.thebridesbouquet.com|||This is the best site. I know you will love it. The flowers are beautiful, they have affordable packages and deliver them right to your door.|||I haven't done this, but out of all the places that I've bought flowers via the internet, ProFlowers was the best:


http://home.proflowers.com/wedding/

No comments:

Post a Comment