Monday, May 11, 2009

Has anyone used those online florists before? Like 1-800 Flowers?

I just wanted to know how the flowers they delivered turned out...? I'm thinking about using one of those sites to send my mom some flowers for her bday... What site is best?|||I've used a couple, but I think it is better to call a local florist. The prices are ushually a little better and the owner of the shop gets to keep more of the profits. It takes a bit more leg work on your part but you get a better arrangement and a small business owner instead of a large faceless corporation gets the money.|||I have used two different sites. One was FTD and the other I can't remember. The FTD was great. The arrangement was


perfect. The other site was not. I ordered 16 roses and only 12 were delivered. They didn't look so hot either. I did get a refund for the difference in price. I'd stay with FTD.|||they have always worked good for me.|||I used the 1 800 flowers ,and FTD also. They both where real good. I think the FTD was a little better though. Byee, And how sweet.|||I have never had a problem with FTD their a big company and everything I've sent or been sent has been beautiful. A little expensive, however, flowers through the mail usually are.|||my husband sends me flowers from there a lot. They are always beautiful!!|||1 800 flowers is excellent.


I use them all the time.


The flowers are fresh and beautiful.|||I've used it several times with no problems, however my father just ordered some for my grandmas birthday and they never showed up. You'd be better off calling a local florist as 800 flower and those just wind up goign through a local florist by you and taking a cut anyway. Seems to me going through a third party just adds more that could go wrong and more problems. Did you hear about the guy suing them? Married guy sent flowers to his gf, they sent a thank you card for buying flowers to his home and his wife found it and is divorcing him. The guy is suing for millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment